DOLOMÈDE EVIKE EUROPE
DOLOMÈDE EVIKE EUROPE (hereinafter "the Company" or "we") operates under the name "Evike Europe" and the website www.evike-europe.com (hereinafter "the Site").
- Who processes your personal data?
- What personal data do we process?
- What are the associated data retention rules?
- Why is your data collected?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- How is your data protected?
- What are your rights?
- How to exercise your rights?
1- Who processes your personal data?
DOLOMÈDE is a limited liability company, registered with the RCS of Nanterre under the number 431 984 533 and whose registered office is located at 40 boulevard Henri Sellier, 92150 Suresnes, FRANCE.
The Company is an online sales site for replicas and airsoft accessories via the Website: www.evike-europe.com.
2- What personal data do we process?
We process two types of data:
- The data directly provided by you, when creating your account, during interactions with our customer service, or modification of your profile;
- Data that we collect automatically as a result of your actions on the Site.
Data provided by the user, the mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated at the time of collection:
- Name and first name,
- Delivery address,
- Address of invoicing,
- Email address,
- Date of birth,
- Bank details,
- Phone number.
Automatically collected data, some data are collected automatically as a result of your actions on the Site:
- Navigation data,
- Order history,
- Preferences and interests,
- Products consulted,
- Products added to the basket,
- Delivery incidents,
- Conversations with a consultant.
We may also measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the Site, as well as the activity of visitors on the Site and the frequency of their return.
Finally, we collect data through cookies. A pop-up banner is displayed when you first log on to the Site to indicate your preferences.
3- What are the rules associated with the conservation of data?
3.1- On what legal basis?
Among the applicable legal bases:
The law: the processing of your personal data is made compulsory by a legal text.
The contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract to which you have consented.
Consent: you agree to the processing of your personal data by means of an express consent (check box, click...). You can withdraw this consent at any time.
Legitimate interest: the Company has a business interest in processing your data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy. Except in exceptional cases, you may object to processing based on legitimate interest at any time by notifying us.
We collect the information that you provide us in particular when:
- You create your customer account
- You place an order on our Site as part of your purchases or access to our services
- You browse our Site and consult products
- You participate in a contest
- You contact our Customer Service
- You write a comment or leave a review on our products
- You answer a satisfaction survey
- You consult our advertisements
3.3- How long?
The data concerning your navigation and/or your behavior on the Site, the statistics of audience measurement as well as the raw data of frequentation of the Site are kept for a duration of 13 months as from your last activity on the Site except contrary legal provision.
The personal data of your account are kept for a period of 3 years after your last modification or 6 years after your last order unless otherwise provided by law.
At the end of this period, your account is considered "inactive" and will be automatically deactivated. For any new order, you will be invited to create a new account.
In addition, your personal data may be archived in order to comply with our legal, accounting and tax obligations (in particular the obligation to keep invoices for a period of 10 years as set out in article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code) and/or during the applicable limitation period (in particular the common law limitation period of 5 years as set out in article 2224 of the French Civil Code).
4- Why is your data collected?
- Management of your orders: The information and data concerning you are necessary for the management of your order, i.e. each acquisition of goods and/or services carried out by a customer on our Site under the conditions provided for in the GCS/GU. This information may also be kept for evidence purposes in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations (payment, warranty, litigation ...).
- Personalization of our services: The information and data concerning you allow us to improve and personalize the services we offer you on the Site and the information we send you.
- Information and newsletters: In order to keep you informed of our news and benefits you can enjoy, you may receive offers by electronic communication (email, sms ...). If you do not wish to receive offers and information from the Company, you can object to the mailings by indicating this when creating your account, or at any time by specifying it in My Account under the heading "Personal Info/Newsletter", or by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.
- Alerts: We can offer you alerts in order to be informed by e-mail of the next availability of a product or news of interest to you.
5- Who has access to your personal data?
The data collected on the Site are exclusively intended for the Company.
We do not transmit your personal data to third parties.
The only data that we collect may be transmitted to service providers that we may call upon for the performance of its services within the framework of the purposes mentioned above, for example for the management, execution, processing and payment of your orders. For each service contract, a confidentiality agreement is concluded between the service provider and the Company, thus protecting your personal data.
6- How is your data protected?
The Company ensures that your data is protected by storing it on secure servers.
You are informed that in the absence of adequate security measures on your part (e.g. secure configuration of your web browser, updating of antivirus programs, firewall software, not using software from dubious sources, etc.), the data and passwords that you use to protect your data may be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
7- What are your rights?
In accordance with the European Regulation in force, you can exercise the following specific rights:
- Right of access: this means that you can ask the Company, in particular, what data we store, how long we keep this data or what the purpose of the processing is.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete, despite our efforts to keep it up to date, which will enable us to comply with our obligation to have up to date data about you.
- Right to erase your data, in particular when the data is no longer necessary or optional, its processing is unlawful, your consent has been withdrawn, a right of objection applies or a legal obligation requires it.
- The right to restrict processing, which allows you to request that the processing of your data be stopped for a certain period of time, while retaining it.
- The right to portability of your data, i.e. the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used computer format and to have them transmitted to a third party if this is technically possible.
- Right to object to any commercial prospecting: you may at any time ask not to receive any further communications from us concerning offers, news and events that we propose. This right can be exercised via the unsubscribe link in each email. You may also object to being profiled.
8- How to exercise your rights?
You can send your requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
DOLOMÈDE EVIKE EUROPE
40 Boulevard Henri Sellier
To exercise your rights on the data concerning you, please indicate your name, first name, e-mail address and if possible your customer reference.
Your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document (identity card or passport) bearing your signature and specify the address to which we should send you the reply.
We have a period of one (1) month to respond to you from the date we receive your request.
This period may be extended by two (2) months due to the complexity and number of requests. The data controller will notify the data subject of this extension and the reasons for the postponement within one month of receiving the request.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties www.cnil.fr